Get Satisfaction communities are available in 12 different languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, and Japanese.
- Log into the Configure Workspace
- Click on the “Community Details” page
- Open up the “Basic Information” section and choose the appropriate language from the drop down menu
- If you have a domain aliased community, or plan to add a domain alias to your localized community, you will need update your CNAME according to bullet point 3 in our domain alias configuration instructions.
Once you change your language, the permanent URL to your community will automatically change to include a 2-letter language prefix. The changes will be reflected immediately.
Get Satisfaction is a software platform that powers thousands of customer communities. Our localization feature allows you to localize certain elements of your customer community, but not elements outside of the community that broadly reside on our platform.
The elements that will appear localized include:
- Login experience & authentication overlays
- Community homepage, topic pages, and tag pages
- Mobile experience
- Get Satisfaction for Facebook
- Engage Widgets
- Welcome email notifications
- Topic update email notifications
- Moderation action email notifications
- Default text that is automatically posted from certain Moderation Tools
Elements of the application that are not localized include:
- Configure Workspace
- Manage Workspace
- Analyze Workspace
- User profile page & dashboard
- Topic & reply moderation features
- Community Health Analytics
- Third party integrations
- Password reset email notifications
- System error pages