An online community can be defined as a place where a group of people with a common interest can connect as a community, work together, and pursue their interests.
In your case, this is your customers and they are coming together because they use your product(s). Having an online community gives them a place to discuss best practices, ask questions, share issues, and, most importantly, to connect with each other and with your company.
- Community Best Practices Checklist
- Community Member Types
- Community Use Cases
- Define Clear Goals
- Determine a Vision
- Essentials to Customer Success
- Get Satisfaction Platform Training Course
- Get Satisfaction Platform Terminology
- Introduction to Gamification
- Measuring Community Success
- Public & Private Communities