Online customer communities require ongoing care and maintenance in order to grow and thrive. Building your community is not just design, but also creating engagement around your content.
The community guidelines that you drafted need to be enforced, and older, irrelevant content needs to be weeded out to make room for fresh conversations. Champions need to be identified and recognized for their role within the community.
- Creating a Custom Welcome Email
- Creating New Conversations in the Community
- Creating New Conversations – Adding a ClickTools Survey
- Creating New Conversations – Adding a Document from Box
- Creating New Conversations – Adding a Google Doc
- Creating New Conversations – Adding a SurveyMonkey Survey
- Creating New Conversations – Adding a Presentation from Prezi
- Creating New Conversations – Creating a Private Conversation
- Does My Community Work on Mobile and Tablets?
- Email Notifications for All Community Members
- Enable Latch for Your Account
- Gamification Overview
- How Can I Modify My User Profile?
- How Do People Join a Community?
- Searching Within a Category
- Searching Within a Community
- What is a Private Community?
- What is an Access Controlled Category?