Customizing a Get Satisfaction community is quick and easy. All customization and branding changes are made from the Configure Workspace.
- Adding a Header & Footer
- Category Images
- Conversation Types
- Creating a Custom Color Scheme
- Creating a Custom Join Flow
- Creating Custom Prompts for New Conversations
- Custom Labels & Wording
- Customizing the Community Main Content Column
- Customizing the Community Sidebar
- Customizing Topic Types
- Setting a Time Zone for the Community
What can be customized?
Get Satisfaction is a software platform that powers thousands of customer communities. Customers are able to make changes to their core community elements, but not elements outside of the community that reside on our broader platform.
Community elements that can be customized include:
- Community header & footer
- Community browser favicon
- Community colors & labels
- Community main column & sidebar (if advanced customization is enabled)
- The types of conversations that are used in the community
- Mini user profile
- Tablet experience
- Mobile experience
- Get Satisfaction for Facebook*
- Engage Widgets*
What cannot be customized?
Customizations will NOT apply to the following platform elements:
- Employee/ Champion badge icon
- Full user profile & dashboard
- Login experience & authentication overlays*
- Configure Workspace pages
- Manage Workspace pages
- Analyze Workspace pages
- Prompts/ default texts in Moderation Tools
- Email notification format/ templates
- System error pages
*If a community is restricted to using single sign on (FastPass) as a login method, then the login page can be customized.
Custom code cannot be added to the Get Satisfaction application, but custom widgets, integrations, and applications can be built leveraging data from our APIs.